[Users] Hi opendtect and seismic unix

Jan Stellingwerff jan at dgb-group.com
Fri Jul 20 12:11:57 CEST 2007

Dear OpendTect users,

this question has been answered already by Geert de Bruin of dGB and by
Mike Cline about a week ago.
So please remember to check the message archives on
http://lists.opendtect.org/pipermail/users/ to see whether your question
has already been answered?
Also remember to check the very extensive users documentation.
Of course you can reach OpendTect support on support at opendtect.org .

Best regards,

Jan Stellingwerff Beintema
Marketing Director
dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
mailto: jan.stellingwerff at dgb-group.com,
http://www.dgb-group.com
http://www.opendtect.org
Tel: +31 53 4315155