[Users] Cultural data

Amanda Pouwel amanda.pouwel at dgb-group.com
Wed Jun 20 15:33:03 CEST 2007

> Is there any way to import/load cultural data in OD?

Dear Laurent,

The only possible way to show cultural data at present is to import
simple XYZ ASCII files as picksets. You will only see the seed locations
without a connecting line. (Note that Z must be inside the Z limit
defined by the survey set up.)

Since this is not the first time that we received this question, we
decided to implement an option in the pickset properties window that
allows picks to be connected for polygon displays.

We expect that this functionality will be made available to the users in
the next stable release (July 2007).

Best regards,
Amanda.

--
-- Amanda Pouwel    Geoscientist
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands