[Users] Re: Seismic Attributes

Arnaud Huck arnaud.huck at dgb-group.com
Thu May 31 15:11:09 CEST 2007

Dear Deniz,
You question is one of the most frequent we get. A general description
of the attributes can be found in appendix A of the OpendTect help
(http://www2.opendtect.org/devel/html/a2428.htm). Some of the attributes
are very general and more detailed explanations may be found on
internet. Nevertheless, we would like all the informations requested by
our users to be very easily available. Therefore, we revised the
appendix A of our help menu in order to provide as much information as
you need. This newly updated help menu can be found in the new beta
version of OpendTect 3.0, and on internet (see link above).

We are waiting for you feedback on how we can improve this help menu
(missing/unclear information, ...).
Please also visit our services website
(http://www2.dgb-group.com/services.html), where you will find
applications and publications of the OpendTect attributes.

Best regards,
Arnaud.

-- dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- mailto: arnaud.huck at dgb-group.com, http://www.dgb-group.com
-- Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104