[Users] Red Hat Enterprise 5

Arnaud Huck arnaud.huck at dgb-group.com
Fri Apr 11 09:44:31 CEST 2008

Dear Hesam,
OpendTect should run without any problem on Red Hat Entreprise 5. It is
compiled on CentOs 4.5. The most common problem with new linux versions
is coming the "SeLinux" that should best be disabled (ask your system
administrator for the details).

We use internally OpendTect on RHE4, CentOs 4.5, CentOs 5 (equivalent to
RHE5) and Fedora Core 7.

If you encounter another problem please send a description (workflow,
messages in terminal, ...) to support at dgb-group.com.

Best regards,
Arnaud.

-- dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- mailto: arnaud.huck at dgb-group.com, http://www.dgb-group.com
-- Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104