[Users] request

khawar qazi dangerman_leo at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 10:52:02 CET 2008

my dear respected sir!!

  i am student of MPHIL and doing my thesis research work..no doubt your software is classic and matchless..there is no other like this..i am facing the problem in its usage..please send me the user mannual guide via email attachments and other guide fo rits usage..or please send me supporting material for its use..i shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness and support

  i wil wait for your reply

  yours sincerely

  KHAWAR ASHFAQ AHMED
  ADDRESS: NW-800 D-BLOCK SHARIFABAD SATELLITE TOWN RAWALPINDI PAKISTAN

WE EXPLORE HIDDEN TREASURES OF EARTH