[Users] request

jan at opendtect.org jan at opendtect.org
Mon Feb 11 08:21:09 CET 2008

Dear Khawar,

thank you for your interest in OpendTect.
The user manual of OpendTect can be found at:
http://www2.opendtect.org/users.html
Here you can also find a section on various workflows using OpendTect.

Best regards,

Quoting khawar qazi <dangerman_leo at yahoo.co.uk>:

> my dear respected sir!!
>
>   i am student of MPHIL and doing my thesis research work..no doubt
> your software is classic and matchless..there is no other like
> this..i am facing the problem in its usage..please send me the user
> mannual guide via email attachments and other guide fo rits
> usage..or please send me supporting material for its use..i shall be
>  very thankful to you for this act of kindness and support
>
>   i wil wait for your reply
>
>   yours sincerely
>
>   KHAWAR ASHFAQ AHMED
>   ADDRESS: NW-800 D-BLOCK SHARIFABAD SATELLITE TOWN RAWALPINDI PAKISTAN
>

> WE EXPLORE HIDDEN TREASURES OF EARTH
>

> ---------------------------------
>  Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good

Jan Stellingwerff Beintema
Marketing Director
dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
mailto: jan.stellingwerff at dgb-group.com,
http://www.dgb-group.com
http://www.opendtect.org
Tel: +31 53 4315155