[Users] Opendtect 4.0 SW graphical rendering options

Kristofer Tingdahl kristofer.tingdahl at dgbes.com
Fri Sep 4 19:02:10 CEST 2009

Dear Antonio,

it is always good to hear the priorities from users, as they use
OpendTect in other ways than dGB Earht Sciences does in house. The
texture handling has been completely redesigned in OpendTect 4 to
facilitate the texture-blending, and in the process the higher
resolution was lost. We are working intensively on this right now, and
hope to have a fix out soon.

Best regards,

Kristofer Tingdahl