[OpendTect_Users] Recorded Webinar Now Available Online

Renee Bourque renee.bourque at dgbes.com
Fri Sep 3 16:46:45 CEST 2010

Hello dTectors!

I want to thank everyone who was able to attend this month's live webinar on
*How to Create the Optimal Steering Volume*, led by *Friso Brouwer*. If you
would like to review this webinar, or if you were not able to attend the
live webinar, and would like to watch it for the first time, you can find
the recorded webinar on our
*website*<http://www.opendtect.org/tutorials/Webinar_Optimal_Steering/Webinar_Optimal_Steering.html>.

Also, please take just a few moments to fill out our brief *feedback
form*<https://spreadsheets1.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHBmQTNfaWprNkUtX0ppd1VZQno2c2c6MA>so
that we can continue improving our services for you.

We are looking forward to next month's webinar which will be presented by
dGB's own *Bert Bril* and *Arnaud Huck*. This webinar will be entitled *Survey
Setup and Seismic Data Loading*.

Kind regards,

Renee Bourque

--
S. Renee Bourque
Geoscientist

dGB Earth Sciences
1 Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 935
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Tel: +1 281 240 6910, Fax: +1 281 240 3944
email: renee.bourque at dgbes.com
skype: dgbrenee