[OpendTect_Users] 3D GPR data

ptarsomenezes at pq.cnpq.br ptarsomenezes at pq.cnpq.br
Tue Sep 28 21:04:57 CEST 2010

hello bruno

I have two "3D" GPR datasets at one site that were collected orthogonally each
other (a set of 2D lines along N-S and a set 2D lines along E-W). That can be
useful as you may have control on the gridding results. I can send them to you
and collaborate with this issue.

There is only problem
I'm out my home town now, so I will able to send it to you next week only.

regards
Paulo Menezes
Dep. Geologia Aplicada - UERJ