[OpendTect_Users] 3D GPR data

m.schuh at neckargeo.net m.schuh at neckargeo.net
Tue Sep 28 17:09:13 CEST 2010

Bruno Chaintreuil <bruno.chaintreuil at dgbes.com> schrieb am Di 28 Sep
2010 09:53:00 CEST:

> However the problem might be a bit easier with densely sampled data such
> as GPR and I think I could come up in due time with something. I am not
> sure how good the quality would be and when this can actually be done.
> Probably not before a few weeks/months because we are really busy right
> now making the 4.2 release. In any case I would like to have some GPR
> data to test (does anybody have some available ?).

Bruno,

this sure sounds exciting! I'll talk to the persons in charge and ask
if the local university is willing to provide an appropriate GPR
dataset (or subset thereof; Bert, this is the 3D-survey which cropped
up in our discussion on GPR and opendtect earlier this year).

Regards,

--
Matthias Schuh, Dipl. Geologe

neckargeo.net