[OpendTect_Users] Batch generation of 2d pictures from atributes

Magnus Lidgren magnus.lidgren at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:46:15 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I´m struggling with the following problem:

1. I am presently working with a 2D line set containing some 35 seismic
lines.
In order to analyse these lines I have set up a number of attribues and
created seismic output for the whole line set and for each attribute
accordingly.

2. For each single line a 2D Horizon is tracked.

Now I would like to generate pictures for printout, one picture for each
attribute for every line with corresponding horizons.

Manually this of course can be done, one picture at the time. But as the
total number of pictures sums up to about 500 pictures, it would be nice if
this could be done in some kind of a batch mode.

Question: Can this be done?
Does someone have any clue?

Best regards
Magnus Lidgren