[OpendTect_Users] Well logs and neural networks.

Alex Antunes alex at geologia.ufrn.br
Thu Jul 28 14:30:44 CEST 2011

Hello to all,

Thanks for the replies and the suggestions. I'll try to find an auxiliary software to perform the log-to-log NN as I'll be waiting for this new funcionallity in the next development release of OpendTect. Nevertheless, dear Huck, is there a plan to develop the direct log-to-log NN in OpendTect?

Best regards,

Alex.

Prof. Alex Francisco Antunes
Geologia Estrutural e Interpretação Sísmica
Laboratório de Geologia e Geofísica de Petróleo
Depto. Geologia - Prog. Pós-Grad. Geodinâmica e Geofísica / UFRN