[OpendTect_Users] Saving GMT scripts or Plotting Geographical Coordinates

Artem Kashubin Artem.Kashubin at geo.uu.se
Fri Jun 3 10:18:17 CEST 2011

Dear Raman,

I wonder about that KML option and visualization in Google Earth. Do
you (or someone) know about copy rights for the images generated in
Google Earth (or Google Maps)? For example, if I would like to put
these maps as a figure in my article or report, which are going to be
published, do I need to request specific permission from Google?
Technically it is their sattelite images...

Regards,
Artem Kashubin