[OpendTect_Users] Fault Stick Set in 2D window

Marcelo Montanhista taipataipa at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 19:57:43 CEST 2011

Hi All,
I'm using the new 2D window of the 4.2 version.
I made this:
1 - interpret some fault sticks on a 2D windows. With the seismic section "A".2 - Save all sticks.3 - Give some AGC gain to seismic section "A" and export it as "A_gain". Exported in sgy.4 - Import this sgy to opendtect.5 - Load in a 2D windows this "A_gain".6 - Load the sticks that I traced in the "A".
But... the sticks dont appear in this new 2D window with a different section. Only appear in 3D or in the original section.
Any Idea?
I want to interpret and or change this sticks buy looking for the new sgy. With is new, but in teory with the same geometry as the original. So the sticks need to appear in Both? Dont?
thanks,
Marcelops - sorry for bad english
Viva a Montanha!!!