[OpendTect_Users] Scale

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:59:43 CEST 2011

Dear Users,

Since a while I've been using the ruler tool in order
 to asign to my screenshots vertical and horizontal scales (just
approximations), however, sometimes this tool works and sometimes it
doesn't. I was wondering if this is a bug or if it is my Pc, someone
else has faced the same issue? I have the OD v4.2.0a installed in both
Win7 64-bits and Rhel 5.5 64-bits. This problem occurs in both systems.
Also, could it be possible to add a "scale tool" for both the vertical
and horizontal directions, I mean, to get exact distances for
screenshots? could it be possible to add this to the next OD release?

Thanks in advance,

Gery