[OpendTect_Users] strategies for dealing with large cubes

Renee Bourque renee.bourque at dgbes.com
Fri May 6 18:19:56 CEST 2011

Dear Vikram,

Yes, this can be done by opening the manage seismic window, select your
volume, select "copy cube". In the copy cube window you will have a "volume
subselection" option. In there you can adjust your inline/crossline/time
steps. The larger the steps, the smaller the output volume.

Regards,
Renee Bourque

--
S. Renee Bourque
Geoscientist

dGB Earth Sciences
1 Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 935
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Tel: +1 281 240 6910, Fax: +1 281 240 3944
email: renee.bourque at dgbes.com
skype: dgbrenee

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OpendTect/116868268369067>