[OpendTect_Users] Few questions on 3D horizons

Michael Heeremans michael.heeremans at geo.uio.no
Mon May 9 14:47:27 CEST 2011

 Hi,

 I have a few questions regarding 3D Horizons and 3D horizon tracking
 and hope that someone can help me with that:

 1) How can a merge 2 horizons into 1 horizon.

 2) When I have tracked a few in- and crosslines using the line tracker
 option for 3D horizons, I change to Volume tracker to fill in the rest.
 When I then want to edit this automatic interpretation and use the
 Auto-track option, does it overwrite my earlier interpreted seeds? If
 so, what is the best workflow for interpreting and editing a 3D horizon?

 3) Is it possible for two person to work simultaneously on the same
 project or will this lead to that OD crashes?

 Best regards, Michel

--
 Dr. Michel Heeremans

 Data Management and Geoscientific Software support
 Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
 PO Box 1047 Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
 Room 205, Geology Building
 tel: +47 228 56615, mob: +47 99 434 968, fax: +47 228 54215
 e-mail: michael.heeremans (a) geo.uio.no