[OpendTect_Users] Scaling X/Y

Bert Bril Bert.Bril at opendtect.org
Tue May 17 22:17:09 CEST 2011

Mike:

> I want to stretch the X domain relative to Y.

Why?? I've been thinking about this, but other than correction for
faulty import data I can't think of any reason to do such a thing ....

In any case: no, I cannot think of a way to do this, other than
manipulate the coordinates before import. 'Simple File' format and tools
like 'awk' can do the trick.

> Zooming in only goes so far.

This again puzzles me, not sure what you mean by it.

It would be nice if you explain a bit what you're trying to do, what
happens, where you hit a wall, and so forth. We may know ways to get
what you want.

Bert