[OpendTect_Users] Scaling X/Y

Mike Stone mstone at act3solutions.com
Tue May 17 23:19:16 CEST 2011

Thanks Bert, (and Tracey and Colin)

First of all don't hold it to much against me, I'm asking on behalf of an
interpreter.
So my why is a bit of a guess. :P

In Kingdom, with a 2D section you can adjust the Z scale and the Horizontal
Scale independently.

In Native 3D software Like opendtect, The closest you can really get to a 2D
section is the Inline button?
If I have this '2D section' up and I have my Z perfect say exactly 3-4
seconds, And I decide I need to stretch what I'm seeing horizontally so it
looks better on my montage. I have to adjust the Z-Scale up and then zoom
out, And then Re-find and my event.
This can make getting that perfect screenshot a bit difficult.

I guess I still phrased what I was asking poorly, I should of said Stretch
the Inline domain relative to the X-line. But I have a feeling the answer is
going to be the same; some sort of Import/Export Games?
I think I rather tell the interpreter that you can't do it, and make him use
the method I stated above.

Anyhow thanks again.

Mike Stone
832-768-0884