[OpendTect_Users] 2D viewers in OpendTect and screenshot tips

Mike Stone mstone at act3solutions.com
Thu May 19 17:00:55 CEST 2011

Ahhh....

How did I not see the 2D viewer.
I guess the only real downside is I can't display multiple attributes the
way you can in 3D?

Another unrelated question,

Any tips on boosting crossline pull up speed? We have fairly large
volumes(100-200GB) So these are taking awhile.
Is there anyway to have a 'crossline ordered' attribute?

Thanks again.

Mike Stone
832-768-0884
MStone at ACT3Solutions.com