[OpendTect_Users] Saving GMT scripts or Plotting Geographical Coordinates

Michael Heeremans michael.heeremans at geo.uio.no
Fri May 27 16:45:52 CEST 2011

 Hi,

 I'm wondering whether it could be possible to save the GMT script that
 OpendTect is running in order to edit this later and run it
 independently from OpendTect. The reason I ask is that I actually would
 like to plot a map in geographical coorsinates and not in UTM
 coordinates. I tried to add this with the advanced option but I did not
 succeed.

 Suggestions?

 Regards, Michel

--
 Dr. Michel Heeremans

 Data Management and Geoscientific Software support
 Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
 PO Box 1047 Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
 Room 205, Geology Building
 tel: +47 228 56615, mob: +47 99 434 968, fax: +47 228 54215
 e-mail: michael.heeremans (a) geo.uio.no