[OpendTect_Users] Join OpendTect at the SEG in San Antonio

Renee renee.bourque at dgbes.com
Mon Sep 12 17:22:34 CEST 2011

 <http://www.dgbes.com/> dGB Earth Sciences

    Join OpendTect at the SEG

SEG2010

Would you like to improve your inversions by improving your background
models? Do you need more horizons to do this?

Then, look no further than dGB Earth Sciences and its latest game changing
HorizonCube Technology, which will be on display at the SEG this September
18-22 (Booth #3818, Hall B).

To support the growing user community in the Americas, we are hosting an
introduction
<http://dgbes.com/index.php/opendtect-training-schedule-a-sign-up.html>
training which is open to everyone, and Meet the dTector sessions for
discussing your data or other OpendTect questions.

We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!

The HorizonCube

A step-change in seismic interpretation!

The HorizonCube technology increases the number and density of mapped
horizons, automatically tracks hundreds of correlated seismic surfaces, and
lets the geoscientist reap the full benefits of knowing the complete
structure of their reservoir data. The result is geologically sound
rock-property predictions, a realistic geologic history and well
correlations, and more geological information from seismic than ever before.

Win a Wacom

Find the dTector and win a Wacom!

We are celebrating two years of being Open Source and we want to celebrate
with you! We will be giving away one Wacom Bamboo Tablet per day during the
exhibition to someone who shows us their love for Open Source. Stop by our
booth #3818 to learn more.

Meet the dTector

Your data, our Wacom Tablet

Do you have a difficult dataset, and you do not know which approach you
should take next? Have you tried every attribute you can think of, but you
are still not getting the Results you are seeking? Why not schedule a
session to meet the dTector? Would you like to test-drive interpreting your
data on an interactive Wacom tablet?

Several skilled dGB scientists will be on hand at the SEG, and you can
schedule a half hour session with the dTector most appropriate to your
needs. You are encouraged to bring your dataset so we can help you directly,
but of course we can also work through your questions on one of our demo
datasets. Limited slots are available, so reserve yours now by emailing
<mailto:support-americas at dgbes.com> support-americas at dgbes.com.

 <http://www.dgbes.com/> footer-dgbes.png

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/OpendTect/116868268369067> facebookf.jpg
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=1860063> facebookf.jpg