[OpendTect_Users] Problem when importing data

Anders Harrysson anders.harrysson at fem4fun.com
Wed Aug 15 15:17:55 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I have a question related to import of external data into OpendTect.
After importing seismic data into OpendTect, I have a number of files
(ascii format from external software) containing results from analysis
of the imported seismic data.
These "result" files can be imported into OpendTect using the "simple
file" function. My question is now: Is it possible to import the
"result" files directly into OpendTecht as attributes to the seismic data?
Thankful for all hints and tricks that may solve this.

Regards,
Anders