[OpendTect_Users] Copying line geometry?

Jennifer Yaeggy jyaeggy at epi-sa.biz
Thu Dec 27 17:53:40 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

I have two versions of the same 2D data, processed by two different
previous operators. One of the versions has the correct coordinates in the
headers and I have already loaded them into OpendTect. The other version of
the same lines doesn't have the coordinates in the headers and I don't have
any navigation files for this data. Is there a way to copy the 2D line
geometry from the lines that are already loaded and apply it to the ones I
want to load?
I thought maybe I could export the geometry by doing a geometry dump but it
cuts off the last digit of the Y coord so I can't use it to create the Nr X
Y file for the other lines.

Any help would be very much appreciated on this matter.

Thanks,
Jenni

--

Jennifer Yaeggy****