[OpendTect_Users] Neural networks on 2D line

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:37:33 CEST 2012

Hello Gerome,

Glad to heat that it worked fine, I forgot that one, I've noticed that things like that worked well in 4.2.0 or (as I remember well) in earlier versions of 4.3.0, I had problems with this NN and also with steering calculations, I don't know why, but 4.2.0 is quite stable and nice version, as well as I think 4.3.0a.

Cheers,

Gery