[OpendTect_Users] New survey from VSP data

Mike Stone mstone at act3solutions.com
Mon Feb 4 19:18:10 CET 2013

So I would spoof the headers and load it into the 3D.

Figure out what Inline/Xline your well is at. Then use the
SEGY Manipulator button in the loader to set it to that location.
I usually load it twice, one with a fixed Inline and incrementing xline.
then vise-versa.

Opendtect doesn't have the best wiggle over color displays, but you can do
it with the 2D viewer, So give that a shot.

Just brainstorming here, But in SMT you can also bring it in as a
synthetic. But to be honest I've never done a Synthetic in ODT. How do you
do one? Is it a plug-in? Also can you use imported synthetics?

Mike Stone
832-768-0884
MStone at ACT3Solutions.com

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Mircea Cozma <mircea.stefan.cozma at gmail.com