[OpendTect_Users] problems tying well to seismic

Jennifer Yaeggy jyaeggy at epi-sa.biz
Mon Feb 18 19:17:23 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm having problems trying to tie one of my wells to a 2D seismic line. for
some reason it looks like I have double values in the top portion of my DT
and density logs (see attached picture). I don't know how to fix this. My
LAS files are fine (one value per depth step), so don't know why I'm
getting this.  Oh also, when I click undo or cancel I get kicked out of
OpendTect entirely. I've already updated to 4.4.0g, running on windows 7.
Very frustrating since I've had to restart it about 6 times a day.

Any help resolving this would be much appreciated.

Jenni

Jennifer Yaeggy****

Departamento de Geociencias****

Empresa Petrolera del Itsmo, S.A.****