[OpendTect_Users] problems tying well to seismic

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Wed Feb 20 11:01:15 CET 2013

Hello Jennifer,

I am sorry about the crashes. That should not happen. I assume that there
is something wrong in the sorting of your data, either in the LAS file, or
in the TZ curve. To investigate this, would it be possible to get a copy of
your well input files? Obviously your data will be treated as confidential
information. Please send the files to support at dgbes.com.

Best regards,

Paul.

--