[OpendTect_Users] Introduction in OpendTect training scheduled in dGB's Houston office.

Friso Brouwer support-americas at dgbes.com
Thu Jan 24 01:19:21 CET 2013

We have scheduled our next "Introduction in OpendTect" training classes to
be held in the Houston office. These classes focus on the basic
functionality of OpendTect as found in the GPL release, and assume little
to no experience with the OpendTect software. On request we add additional
days of advanced and/or plugin training in the day(s) after each
Introduction in OpendTect class.

Learn more about our training possibilities.
<https://dgbes.com/index.php/opendtect-training-in-houston-calgary-buenos-aires.html>

Go to the schedule of the Introduction in OpendTect classes and
subscribe.<https://dgbes.com/index.php/opendtect-training-schedule-a-sign-up.html>

To request an advanced/plugin training, please contact us on
support-americas at dgbes.com .

Kind regards,

--
Friso Brouwer