[OpendTect_Users] Discontinuity attributes - how to & reference papers

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Sat Feb 22 08:15:36 CET 2014

Hello Damian,

Please have a look at the OpendTect Attribute Matrix:
https://opendtect.org/opendtect_attributes_matrix/ . The attributes (and
filters) in the "Structural Interpretation" column are the ones you are
interested in. The name of the attribute and a link to references are given
in the left-most column.

 Best regards,

Paul.

--

*Paul de GrootPresident dGB Earth Sciences, Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM
Enschede, The Netherlands.Tel. +31 53 43 15 155, Fax +31 53 43 15