[OpendTect_Users] Discontinuity attributes - how to & reference papers

Damian Ferreira dfer666 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 04:58:16 CET 2014

Hi Guys,

I was watching the webinar last night on Discontinuity attributes for
fault mapping (from Sept 2013) and was wondering if there was someway of getting the links on the 'how to' and reference documents/ papers that the presenter said he'll mail out.

It was a very informative webinar though towards the middle there was a bit of jargon which I was not familiar with. I must confess though, I am a structural geologist so the geophysics jargon can sometime be a hinderence. Nonetheless, I'd like to read the papers and
the emailed how to documents and get to terms with the attribute
creation and application parts.
As always, will be grateful for suggestions.

Cheers