[OpendTect_Users] Need help to create CREWES 3C-3D survey on OpendTect

Maman Hermana mherjody at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 12:21:34 CET 2014

Dear All,
In data survey with mixing format (floating and integer), is any option to load data with specific format in Opendtect ?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Her

On Friday, February 21, 2014 9:38 PM, Bert Bril <bert at opendtect.org> wrote:

Hi all,

Isay wrote:

> I have problems while trying to load the CREWES 3C-3D stacked and
> migrated volumes on OpendTect (Even in other private softwares). I was
> wondering if someone have already created the survey and then loaded
> successfully the stacked volumes.

No, we haven't, because we do not have access to that data. If you give
us access to the SEG-Y files, I would gladly try to load them for you.

It would be even nicer if we could place that data into the OSR (see
http://opendtect.org/osr), so that this data is truly shared amongst
researchers everywhere. Or is that something bad I am asking now?

Bert

--
-- Bert Bril / OpendTect developer at dGB
-- mailto:Bert.Bril at opendtect.org , http://opendtect.org

You receive this mail because you are listed on users at opendtect.org To unsubscribe please go to http://lists.opendtect.org/mailman/options/users or click here : http://lists.opendtect.org/mailman/options/users/mherjody%40yahoo.com . If you encounter any problems, please contact support at opendtect.org .