[OpendTect_Users] EAGE 2014

Arjan Burggraaf arjan.burggraaf at dgbes.com
Tue Jun 3 14:53:18 CEST 2014

<http://dgbes.com>

    *
    *Please come and visit dGB Earth Sciences at the EAGE 16-19 June at
    the Amsterdam RAI Conference Centre*

    At the EAGE 2014, dGB Earth Sciences will be demonstrating the
    latest advanced workflows showing how Dip-Steering, HorizonCube,
    Neural Networks, Sequence Stratigraphic Interpretation System and
    Well Correlation Panel work in harmony to derive ever greater depths
    of intelligence from seismic data.

    We will also be showing SynthRock, our forward modelling and
    probabilistic inversion tool that integrates rock properties,
    geology & seismic data as well as our ChimneyCube technology,
    helping the interpreter to understand the petroleum system from
    source to reservoir and to interpret where hydrocarbons are trapped,
    or have leaked away.

    There will be senior staff available to discuss the upcoming
    release, v5.0, of OpendTect and all of the dGB plugins, their key
    features and the ongoing roadmap. With release targeted for summer
    of this year this represents a great opportunity to learn about the
    latest developments. We hope to welcome you there!

	<http://opendtect.org>
<http://eage.org>
<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/support/communities><http://www.linkedin.com/groups/OpendTect-1860063?mostPopular=&gid=1860063><http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiaLX2p5rCcovOK_NAwpaOQ><https://www.facebook.com/OpendTect>