[OpendTect_Users] Export axis aligned seismic data

Lars Bilke lars.bilke at ufz.de
Wed Jun 4 09:47:21 CEST 2014

Dear OpendTect users,

I would like to export some 3D seismic data in the simple file format. But I need to have this data exported axis aligned, e.g. each inline is aligned with the north axis and each crossline is aligned with east axis. Is this possible somehow? I already played with the survey coordinate settings and also get a axis aligned rectangular in the survey area preview window but in the 3D view the survey area is not axis aligned.

Any help is highly appreciated, thanks!
Lars