[OpendTect_Users] Cannot visualize my 3D seismics

Ayrat Sirazhiev ayrat.sirazhiev at dgbes.com
Tue Nov 11 20:32:26 CET 2014

Dear Daniel,

Most 3D display issues can be solved by the following steps:
Check that your graphics drivers are completely up to date, and if not,
update to the latest version (we have seen this single step resolve the
issue even on brand new machines).

If that does not change your display, then:
Go to Utilities --> Settings --> Look and Feel --> Visualisation tab. There
switch "Use OpenGL shading when available" to No and set the resolution to
Standard. Finally, re-start OpendTect.

You can find a bit more information regarding this in Hardware requirements
section of the following web-page:
http://opendtect.org/lic/doc/system_requirements.html

Regards,
Ayrat

  *Ayrat Sirazhiev*  *Geoscientist*  *______________________________*

  *dGB Earth Sciences*  Phone: +31 53 4315155  E-mail:
ayrat.sirazhiev at dgbes.com  Internet: dgbes.com & opendtect.org