[OpendTect_Users] Beaufort Sea 2D Seismic Survey on OpendTect Seismic Repository

Farrukh Qayyum farrukh.qayyum at dgbes.com
Tue Jan 20 12:25:48 CET 2015

Dear OpendTect users,

We are pleased to announce that a new 2D survey is uploaded on OpendTect's Open
Seismic Repository
<https://opendtect.org/osr/pmwiki.php/Main/USGSBeaufortSea> (OSR).

*Alternative Link (Beaufort Sea OSR page):*
https://opendtect.org/osr/pmwiki.php/Main/USGSBeaufortSea

The Beaufort Sea survey contains an excellent dataset for studying and
teaching sequence stratigraphic interpretation principles. We thank USGS
for allowing us to release this dataset under the Creative Commons license
agreement. Special thanks to Danish Malik who setup this survey and
performed seismic interpretation.

*Notes:*

   1. We recommend that you use this survey in OpendTect v5.0. You should
   also be able to open and use this survey in OpendTect v4x.
   2. The survey contains several mistie corrected 2D lines (referred as
   PSTM_Corr attribute). The misties were adjusted using OpendTect's *Reference
   Shift* attribute. For details, please refer to the OSR page.
   3. The survey contains only well locations and does not have full well
   data. dGB has no access to well data other than provided in this survey.
   For further queries along these lines, we suggest contacting USGS directly.

*Farrukh Qayyum**Sr. Geoscientist**______________________________*

*dGB Earth Sciences*Phone:+31 53 4315155E-mail:farrukh.qayyum at dgbes.com
Internet:dgbes.com & opendtect.org*______________________________*