[OpendTect_Users] Free OpendTect Introduction Course in KL

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Thu Jan 29 16:05:30 CET 2015

Dear OpendTect User,

On Monday, Feb. 16th., 2015 we intend to organize a free-of-charge
Introduction Class on OpendTect usage in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

*Course Content:*
This training covers the open source software, OpendTect, and assumes no
prior experience in operating the system. After the class, the participant
will be able to interact with the OpendTect visual environment, set up
projects, load data, interpret horizons, compute attributes and will be
familiar with all basic functionality, and independently perform basic
workflows.

*Where:  *
Kuala Lumpur City Center (exact venue to be announced)

*When: *
16th of February from 9:00 am to 16:00 pm.

*Who should attend:  *
Seismic Interpreters and Geo-science Students.

*Costs:*
Free

*Conductor:*
Hardeep Jaglan.

*Important Notice on Registration:*
Please register as soon as possible because this course is offered on a
first come, first serve basis and the number of participants is limited.
Moreover, we reserve the right to cancel the course if there are too few
registrations on Saturday, Feb. 7th.  You can register here:
http://dgbes.com/index.php/contact/opendtect-training-kuala-lumpur

Best regards,

Paul.
--