[OpendTect_Developers] Issue with setting Opendtect 4.6 Data Root location

Julien Moreau julien.moreau at geo.ku.dk
Sat Sep 28 16:52:59 CEST 2013

Dear Ömer,
I am not 100% sure since I am not using windows so often but Windows separates administration from owning. Writing on User..something is only allowed if you own or share the directory.
So you check that owning parameters from %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\ODData
I had the issue several times of being admin full rights but not owning, so not being able to write anything, NTFS windows does that.

Hope that it helps a bit

Cheers,

Julien