[OpendTect_Users] Webinar on OpendTect's Command Driver plug-in

Jaap Glas Jaap.Glas at dgbes.com
Fri Mar 5 19:08:58 CET 2010

Dear OpendTect users,

Two weeks ago, a poll by dGB's CEO Paul de Groot was posted
on OpendTect's users mailing-list to test your interest in
a webinar (remote presentation) on the use of OpendTect's
Command Driver plug-in. The number of people responding
confirms our ideas about the usefulness of organizing webinars
on interesting OpendTect subjects, of which the Command Driver
plugin is certainly one.

The Command Driver is quickly becoming indispensable in our
service work. It saves a lot of time and enables us to perform
work flows that are not do-able without a degree of automation.

This first dGB webinar will be held in Week 11 of 2010. In order
to serve OpendTect users from both Asia and the Americas as well,
we are organising one early-morning session and one late-afternoon
session (European time). Anyone is free to choose:

* Wednesday 17 March 2010 at 10.00 hours CET ( = GMT+1 )

* Thursday  18 March 2010 at 17.00 hours CET ( = GMT+1 )

The webinar will also be recorded for later viewing by those
unable to attend.

Users who did not respond to the preceding poll, but who are
still interested in joining our webinar, can send an email
to me (jaap.glas at dgbes.com) in order to receive information
on how to register. Users who did already respond to the poll
will soon receive this information automatically.

The presentation itself will last about half an hour. It includes
a demonstration on the use of the Command Recorder and the Command
Driver, and an overview of its current possibilities and future
extensions. There will be room for questions and discussion
(mainly afterwards).

Our webinar will be hosted by GoToWebinar.com. One needs a Windows
or Mac platform with a fast internet connection, microphone and
speakers (USB headset is recommended) to participate. Unfortunately,
Linux is not (yet) supported.

Best regards,

Jaap Glas

--
-- dr. Jaap C. Glas
-- Software Engineer
-- jaap.glas at dgbes.com
-- http://www.dgbes.com
-- Tel: +31 534315155, Fax: +31 534315104