[Users] How-to: extract a 3D enveloppe of a chimney ?

Geert de Bruin geert.debruin at dgb-group.com
Tue Dec 11 11:33:04 CET 2007

Dear All,

I have uploaded a powerpoint presentation to our website, explaining
in detail the workflow which Friso explained.

http://www2.dgb-group.com/technical-updates.html
ftp://ftp.dgb-group.com/pub/for_users/Visualisation.pps

Furthermore, in the new development release there will be a new
visualisation technique: implicit representation. This functionality
is still under development but already it  enables you to display an
iso-surface in a volume. This is exactly the "envelope in 3D" that
Aurelien is talking about. The presentation explains the workflow how
to display iso-surface as well

Best regards,

Geert

-- Geert de Bruin
-- Geoscientist
-- dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2
-- 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- geert.debruin at dgb-group.com
-- http://www.dgb-group.com
-- Tel: +31 534315155 , Fax: +31 534315104