[Users] Petrel and OpendTect direct link

Jeff Keetley jeff at 3D-Geo.com
Sun May 10 15:24:07 CEST 2009

Dear Adrian,

since completing several structural seismic projects with your software (for several clients in the Middle East and Asia) we have tendered for some large projects that include the purchase of both petrel and further opendtect licenses .

Given we work worldwide this added license may well be useful given we work in different clients almost every week. This option will be considered late this year.

Regards

Jeffrey Keetley
3D-GEO Pty Ltd  DIRECTOR

www.3d-geo.com

Level 13, 45 William Street
MELBOURNE Victoria 3000

+61 (0) 3 9620 9092  Office telephone
+61 (0) 3 9011 6126  Office facsimile
+61 (0) 4 0545 9554  Mobile (Australia)

+60 (0) 172 099 622 Mobile (Malaysia)
+60 (0) 3 2163 0049 (Malaysia Apartment; After Hours)

Melbourne Australia GMT +10hrs
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia GMT +8hrs