[Users] Petrel and OpendTect direct link

Jan Stellingwerff jan.stellingwerff at dgbes.com
Mon May 11 09:10:45 CEST 2009

Dear Abdoulshakour (and all other participants in this mailinglist),

I wish to remind you, that our support department is available to assist
you in solving all technical problems you may encounter.
As you know,  our support staff is always ready, and usually on very
short notice, to assist you, including when the problems encountered
concern operator-problems.
Indeed, your feedback can help us to improve OpendTect and thus your
feedback is useful for the entire OpendTect users community.
Our support department can be reached at support at dgbes.com.

I am a bit surprised that you declare that the current product is not
"up to par". Indeed, the Workstation access plugin, which allows direct
data communication between OpendTect and Seisworks and/or Geoframe is
being used worldwide by many satisfied OpendTect users. It appears to me
that you do have a very localized problem. Therefore I would strongly
advise you to contact our support department, who will be glad to assist
you in solving your problem.

Regards,

Jan Stellingwerff Beintema
Marketing Director
dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
mailto: jan.stellingwerff at dgbes.com,
http://www.dgbes.com
http://www.opendtect.org
Tel: +31 53 4315155