[OpendTect_Users] AAPG 2014 Invitation and Free Guest Pass

Gary Smith gary.smith at dgbes.com
Thu Mar 20 16:58:17 CET 2014

    AAPG 2014 Annual Convention & Exhibition

*Y*ou're invited to experience
AAPG 2014 Annual Convention & Exhibition (ACE),
7-9 April at the George R. Brown Convention Center
in Houston, compliments of dGB Earth Sciences
At AAPG 2014 dGB Earth Sciences will be demonstrating our latest
advanced workflows showing how *Dip-Steering*, *HorizonCube*, *Neural
Networks*, *Sequence Stratigraphic Interpretation System* and *Well
Correlation Panel* work in harmony to derive ever greater depths of
intelligence from seismic data.

We will also be showing *SynthRock*, our forward modelling and
probabilistic inversion tool that integrates rock properties, geology &
seismic data as well as our *ChimneyCube* technology, helping the
interpreter to understand the petroleum system from source to reservoir
and to interpret where hydrocarbons are trapped, or have leaked away.

There will be senior staff available to discuss the upcoming release,
*v5.0*, of *OpendTect* and all of the *dGB plugins*, their key features
and the ongoing roadmap. With release targeted for summer of this year
this represents a great opportunity to learn about the latest
developments. We hope to welcome you there.

*Event:* 	AAPG 2014 Annual Convention & Exhibition (ACE)
*Date:* 	April 7-9, 2014
*Where:* 	George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, *Booth # 1853*

As you know, the show is an integral part of the Association's Annual
Convention and Exhibition (ACE), where more than 8,000 oil and gas
professionals will gather to network and learn about the latest
technologies, products and trends in the industry.

<http://ace.aapg.org/2014/>

<http://dgbes.com>

OpendTect <http://opendtect.org>

*Make sure to mark your calendar for ACE 2014**
*
*
*
*Visit us at Booth #1853*

*For FREE Exhibitor Guest Pass* register here!
<https://events.thepulsenetwork.com/GcmMaintenance/aapg/Html_Files/20000082/landing.html?SC=10033363>*

* Guest Passes are not valid on Sunday,6th April